The mixture herbal elixir PROTECTING contains:
- Lemon balm
- Cat's Claw
- Olive leaf
- Liquorice root
- purified water
- vegan glycerol
The herbs in the herbal elixir PROTECTING are popularly used in traditional folk medicine for support:
- physical resistance
- Cell protection
- good and restful sleep
- Stability and inner peace
- Strengthening gastrointestinal
- for the liver-biliary area
- active metabolism
- the support of the system
- emotional balance
- a positive mood
- good nerves
Contraindications exist through the ingredient cat's claw
- during pregnancy and lactation
- in previous organ transplants
- Conditions for which the doctor wants to give or already gives immunosuppression
- consumption is not recommended for children under 3 years of age
Interactions with medically prescribed drugs are not known. However, the attending physician should always be informed about additional income.
Due to the ingredient licorice root, caution is advised in cases of high blood pressure, diabetes and kidney problems. In these cases, the application should only be carried out after consultation with a doctor. This also applies to pregnant women. Already prescribed medications, such as heart medication and cortisone, can also have a negative effect. Please consult your doctor.
The main uses of lemon balm according to traditional folk medicine are for:
- Feelings of fear
- Restless sleep and nervous restlessness
- Loss of appetite
- morning sickness
- Insect bites
- Menstrual cramps
- helps to let go of problems in the head
- for a positive mood.
The olive leaf has many Studies provable effects, it can thereby be supportive for the normal function and maintenance of the following points:
- it is useful for oxidative stress
- positive skin effect
- It can be antibiotic, for example, for Staphylococcus aureus, Staphylococcus epidermidis, Streptococcus pyogenes, Campylobacter jejuni, Helicobacter pylori, Staphylococcus aureus and the meticillin-resistant strain of Staphylococcus aureus.
- It can be fungicidal (e.g. candida, moulds).
- Be for the maintenance of normal blood pressure
- be for the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels
- to maintain normal cholesterol levels (LDL)
- to maintain normal arteries
- to maintain normal blood flow
- to maintain normal inflammation levels
- for the gastrointestinal tract
- to maintain the normal sensation of pain
- for the nerves and the brain
- to maintain normal liver function
- to maintain normal immune system function
- have a favourable influence on injuries to the connective tissue and can support the cartilage
- the well-being and increases energy.
The Cat's Claw can be used, among other things, to support normal function for:
- Support for wounds
- Increase in defence of the immune system
- Maintaining the normal function of the detoxification and blood purification metabolism
- For infections
- Stimulation of one's own powers
- the normal function in hay fever and asthma
- perennial fatigue
The ingredients of liquorice root can loosen mucus and inhibit inflammation to improve normal function. Other uses include hoarseness, cough, heartburn and flatulence.
But scientists have attributed other effects to liquorice root. It can reduce the formation of gastric acid and fight the stomach germ Helicobacter pylori. Licorice root also has a positive effect on the well-being of people with gastritis.
Glycerin - the vegan carrier
We only use vegan glycerine, a substance produced by plants themselves. As a result, our herbal elixir tastes exceptionally good, can be kept in the mouth longer than other extracts and is therefore more easily absorbed through the mucous membrane.
We recommend dropping 2 x 10 drops daily directly into the mouth between meals. This makes it immediately bioavailable!
And that's how easy it is: Empty the pipette. Turn the vial once. Fill the pipette. Pour the entire contents into the mouth and enjoy. 2 pipettes daily between meals.
The 100 ml bottle lasts for about 3 months.
All our products are free of alcohol and sugar.
Best before date
Herbal elixir SCHÜTZEND has a best before date of about 24 months.
The minimum durability describes a time limit during which the manufacturer must guarantee the unalterability of a product. This specification is legally required in Austria.
This does not mean, however, that every product will suffer losses after this date. For example, powders, tablets, capsules and pressed products can usually be expected to have a much longer shelf life. Provided they are stored properly.
Herbal Elixir PROTECTING should always be stored in a dry and cool place away from light.
Please store in a cool and dry place.
Keep out of reach of small children.
Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
If you are allergic to any or all ingredients of this product, please do not use.
This product should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet.
Best before' notes can be found on the product. Our herbal elixirs have a best before date of about 24 months.
The herbal elixirs should always be stored in a dry and cool place protected from light.
MIRON violet glass - the "purple wonder" is characterized by
- an excellent quality
- and the optimal protection against harmful effects of light.